Well, I am very happy to be caught up with my blog posting of pictures as of tonight. Saturday morning we will leave for Fort Lauderdale and spend the night at a campground there, and then we will leave the motorhome and tow car in their storage lot while we are on our cruise on the Royal Princess. We leave on Sunday, February 2nd and will return on Sunday the 9th. I will not be posting from the cruise since I'm not taking my computer, only my iPad and I don't know what kind of Internet we will have.
When we return, I'll have to try to catch up again.
We will be heading to the Florida Keys . . . yay! Have always wanted to go there!
Check back later, please . . . and thanks for following along with us on our trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment