A little more on Low Hi RV Ranch in Deming, NM . . . this is a picture of the office and the sign says "Loners on Wheels" for LoW and I also read more on the receipt saying it was for singles who still wanted to travel. Anyhow . . . last night, about 8:30, I was sitting at my computer by the dinette window and 3 police cars come in with lights flashing and then a paramedic vehicle came in and they went about two rows in front of us. They were there for over an hour and a half because we went to bed. They took one person in the paramedic unit and put crime scene tape up. Then later, another paramedic vehicle came and apparently took someone else away. Of course, we don't know anything other than what we saw . . . and we couldn't see much because it was very dark! But it was the most activity that we have ever seen anywhere we've stayed . . . ever!
After we left Las Cruces, New Mexico, there was this huge sign and then dairy barn after dairy barn right along the Interstate. It says, "Drink More Milk - Eat More Ice Cream!"
Leaving New Mexico . . . Good Bye!
Howdy, Texas! I couldn't believe the mileage sign I saw . . . it was something like El Paso - 19 miles and Beaumont - 852 miles! Really?! That's a long way across Texas!
No comments:
Post a Comment