Thursday, January 9, 2014

Deming, New Mexico Tonight

Almost missed my picture of New Mexico's sign because I wasn't paying attention!

Now this picture isn't good, but we are crossing the Continental Divide it New Mexico at 4565 feet.  It sure pales in comparison to going over the Continental Divide in Colorado at 10,000 feet or so!

A beautiful sunset tonight at Low Hi RV Ranch in Deming, NM.  Sorry about the telephone poles in the picture, but I took it out of the window.  Now . . . I have to tell you . . . I don't know what kind of place Dave brought me to, but in the office it says they welcome singles and they have a book in the office with 8 x 10 photos with the title of "The Ladies of Low Hi."  Hmmmmm!
 
Oh, yes, and now he tells me that he just read on Drudge that there was a 5.1 earthquake in Cuba and south Florida.  Dear me!

No comments:

Post a Comment