Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Downtown Disney

Now . . . as if there hasn't been enough opportunities to shop and dine, there is a Downtown Disney.
 
 

 
This is the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique that does the make-overs on the little girls who want to be a princess.  I am sure they buy the dress, etc. in the store, but I don't know how much it costs for the make-over.  We saw lots of little girls all over the parks that were dressed up like princesses.

 
Lego family and Dave



 
A sea serpent from the lake and the ongoing construction in the background.

 
 

 
A tethered balloon ride for extra $$.

 
A Harley Davidson store with great props!



 
Lunch at Planet Hollywood and showing off my new Mickey Mouse watch.

 
We had a delicious lunch at Planet Hollywood because we had a $10.00 coupon from AAA to use.  Lunch entrees ran from $15.00 and up, so we shared a Santa Fe Chicken Salad and had a piece of Bananas Foster Cheesecake for dessert.  I feel certain that the family of four at the next table had a lunch that cost more than my new Mickey Mouse watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment