Thursday, January 30, 2014

Driving Around Palm Beach

So today we took one of "Dave's Little Rides" in search of a Laundromat even though we knew there was one about 10 miles north of us.  We were in Palm Beach and West Palm Beach, but we haven't been to South Palm Beach, but maybe we went through North Palm Beach . . . if you know what I mean!
 
 
 
We turned off of PGA Way (or something) on to Jack Nicklaus Drive.

 
We enjoyed seeing all of the large condos . . . I hope they can see the ocean because we couldn't!

 

 

 
Trees on the top of the parking garage

 
I am always fascinated by draw bridges and this was a huge one. 
 
We did go back to the Laundromat just 10 miles north of us to do our laundry.  We also both got haircuts . . . a very busy day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment