I have so many pictures left from our May - June trip that I'd really like to get on the Blog. We saw so many beautiful places! I hope to get these all done now before we leave again!
These pictures are from June 7th.

We left the Coos Bay/Charleston, Oregon area on a peaceful Sunday morning. We saw many beautiful sights on this day. These are logs on a pond waiting to be processed.

These farmers were baling hay and they had to wrap it in plastic right away to protect it from all the moisture.
These pictures are from June 7th.
We left the Coos Bay/Charleston, Oregon area on a peaceful Sunday morning. We saw many beautiful sights on this day. These are logs on a pond waiting to be processed.
These farmers were baling hay and they had to wrap it in plastic right away to protect it from all the moisture.

No comments:
Post a Comment