We left Vale,Oregon, across the border from Boise, Idaho, this morning

After a while, we came across this reminder that we are now on Pacific time, which is also the same as Arizona now. I had just thought that all of Oregon would have been on Pacific time, but after looking at the map and finding the time markers, I found out that we wouldn't be back on the same time as Arizona until today.
After a while, we came across this reminder that we are now on Pacific time, which is also the same as Arizona now. I had just thought that all of Oregon would have been on Pacific time, but after looking at the map and finding the time markers, I found out that we wouldn't be back on the same time as Arizona until today.
This wagon was just a prop,I think, but it was a reminder of the Oregon Trail Route that we are on.
Came down into this beautiful valley . . . those are the Blue Mountains.
Yup, this is the price we paid for gas today,and we were glad to see this station where we could even get in! Our route across Highway 26 today didn't have many stations, let along anything big enough for us until this one in Prineville. In many towns, we wondered how the people there even got gas for their vehicles because we didn't even see stations in some towns.
We are going to the town over closer to these mountains in the tow vehicle tomorrow -- Sisters, Oregon.

No comments:
Post a Comment