Saturday, May 30, 2009

Where Are We?

I am so confused! I have been trying to get my posts caught up, but we keep driving and taking more pictures! Let's see . . . on Friday morning, May 29th, we moved from Sequim to an RV Park on the west side of Port Angeles.


This is a dam on the Elwha River that the owner of this new park said we should be sure to go and see and walk across.


So . . . we did! This is the spillway that they had open and we stood on top of the roaring water on wooden planks. Hoover Dam it is not! But, what I can't understand, is that they plan to remove two dams on this river for the Salmon and I don't get why everything won't get washed away if the river is uncontrolled!


Dave read about the Joyce (town name) General Store on the RV Boards on the Internet. It has been in operation for ninety-eight years!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment