While walking back to the ship in Ketchikan, we passed up a real deal. A guy was was hawking a flightseeing trip in a float plane over the Misty Fjords. Normally $275.00 per person, he had a couple of seats left for $100.00 less per person. Can you believe that we passed that up? I'm just not that into flying in small planes, taking off and landing on water, plus I read too much about those that have crashed up there. Enough reasons not to go!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Can You Believe It?
While walking back to the ship in Ketchikan, we passed up a real deal. A guy was was hawking a flightseeing trip in a float plane over the Misty Fjords. Normally $275.00 per person, he had a couple of seats left for $100.00 less per person. Can you believe that we passed that up? I'm just not that into flying in small planes, taking off and landing on water, plus I read too much about those that have crashed up there. Enough reasons not to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment