Saturday, February 15, 2014

Good Bye Florida!

 . . . and Hello Alabama!
 
We are OK with being done with Florida.
 
 

 

 
We are staying at Meaher State Park in Spanish Fort, Alabama . . . just about 10 miles east of Mobile, Alabama.
In this picture, that bridge in the distance is the I-10.

 

 
Yup . . . good advice!

 
And I am so happy to be able to post these pictures of the sunset on a portion of Mobile Bay.  If I do say so myself, the pictures are quite stunning and really no comparison to seeing it in person!
 
 

 

 
Looking back at our campground.  We are right by that tree in about the center of the picture.  Good job, Dave!  I love those reflection pictures!

 

 
I think this one or the next one might be my favorite.

 

 

 

 
Thanks for indulging me!  I love this set of sunset pictures!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment