Continuing on through Alligator Alley . . .
I saw lots of alligators out my side window, but they were very hard to see until you were right next to them and difficult to get a picture because we couldn't stop or even slow down because there was traffic behind us and no where to pull over.
Just take my word for it, will you?
Really? A panther??
Well, we didn't see one. So disappointed.
And we have 3 left turn lanes going to Naples and Tampa.
And, once again, I guess I was too busy with my co-pilot duties to take pictures going through Naples. But it is just as you have seen pictures . . . very upscale and beautifully landscaped.
We spent the night on north of Naples in a town called Estero at Koreshan State Historic Site.
More about that in the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment