Monday, June 4th, was a rainy day on most of the Oregon Coast. We went out for breakfast not far from where we are stayed at a place called The Pancake House. They had the best bacon! When I inquired about it, the waitress told me that they bake it, and that they get many compliments on it. They had such an extensive breakfast menu, and I wished I had taken more time to look it over. Later I noticed all of the Dutch decorations and then I heard a customer order a "Dutch Baby" and I've always wanted to try one of those.
The view from our front windows.
I only went in the Casino once because they took all of my allotted gaming money in a very short time, and they even got back the $5.00 they gave me to play the slot machines and the $5.00 they gave me for a blackjack play when I joined the Player's Club.
A view towards the Casino. Now I know why they are called the Oregon Ducks! It has rained sometime on every day since we have been around the Cascades . . . mmmm . . . I think about 2 weeks!
These people parked next to us were die hard Oregon Ducks fans. Their windsock is OU, their license plate is a big "O" and has a scrolling LED message about the ducks, there are footballs and poms in the front window, there is a Duck decal on one of the side windows, the model of their motorhome is "Seaview" and they drove a Mustang that was a bright yellow Ducks color.

No comments:
Post a Comment