Actually, it was good that we went through when we did (about 2:00) because at least they weren't leaving. What a mess traffic mess that would have been! There were so many booths all over everywhere, but of course we couldn't even pull over, but if we had been able to, I would have tried the steamed corn. It was corn on the cob apparently steamed in the husk, somehow, because the husks were not the bright green that you usually see, but rather a "sickly" green! But . . . I'm sure it would have been delicious!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Traffic in Window Rock
Actually, it was good that we went through when we did (about 2:00) because at least they weren't leaving. What a mess traffic mess that would have been! There were so many booths all over everywhere, but of course we couldn't even pull over, but if we had been able to, I would have tried the steamed corn. It was corn on the cob apparently steamed in the husk, somehow, because the husks were not the bright green that you usually see, but rather a "sickly" green! But . . . I'm sure it would have been delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment