These pictures are from Thursday, September 23rd and Friday, September 24th.

I always bring my Fall colors with me just in case, but you can see a couple of the trees in front of us starting to turn.
I always bring my Fall colors with me just in case, but you can see a couple of the trees in front of us starting to turn.
We drove up to this viewing platform on the Missouri River on our way back to the motorhome after a rainy day.
On Friday, September 24th, our route took us from Ponca, NE, through Sioux City, Iowa, and on to Waterloo, IA. In a very small town named Early, Iowa, I spotted this small Crossroads Restaurant, and there were a couple of semi's parked there along with a lot of locals. So, when a place in a small town is that busy, it has to be a decent place to eat . . . or it is the only place in town to eat!

No comments:
Post a Comment