Well, it has been a long time since I have put any pictures on the Blog, but I am going to try! Even though we do have a wireless connection tonight, I think it is only going to accept one picture at a time -- if that!

This is a view of the gorgeous San Francisco Peaks at Flagstaff this morning. They are always a wondrous sight. Leaving Phoenix this morning, it was cloudy most of the way up and there wasn't much traffic at all. It was good! (Spell Check wanted to change the spelling on "wondrous" this way, I had it as "wonderous," and I still think mine looks more correct!)
This is a view of the gorgeous San Francisco Peaks at Flagstaff this morning. They are always a wondrous sight. Leaving Phoenix this morning, it was cloudy most of the way up and there wasn't much traffic at all. It was good! (Spell Check wanted to change the spelling on "wondrous" this way, I had it as "wonderous," and I still think mine looks more correct!)

No comments:
Post a Comment