Sunday, April 11, 2010

Elk Gates?


Have I shown you these before on this Blog? Along certain areas of I-70, there are these tall elk fences, and every so often, there are these crossovers which Dave says are elk gates. He says that if the elk jump over the fence at some point, it is for them to get back easily to the other side where they belong.


What I want to know is . . . do the elk know that is what they are for? And if they can jump over the fence one way, why can't they just jump back? And what's up with this one with the rail in the center? (I was going to put a suggestion here for the reason for the rail, but it was not "pc.") Do you think that Dave's pulling my leg and they are really for ATV's or something????
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment