You just never know when something might happen. This accident was on I-70 on our way to Denver. It appeared that a Suburban was towing a camping trailer and the trailer flipped. Dave thinks he might have been going too fast and it may have started fishtailing. They appeared to be a family with three young children and even though I saw a fireman holding a child, everyone appeared to be OK -- just shaken and really scared, I am sure. Be sure to always wear your seat belts!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Wear Those Seat Belts!
You just never know when something might happen. This accident was on I-70 on our way to Denver. It appeared that a Suburban was towing a camping trailer and the trailer flipped. Dave thinks he might have been going too fast and it may have started fishtailing. They appeared to be a family with three young children and even though I saw a fireman holding a child, everyone appeared to be OK -- just shaken and really scared, I am sure. Be sure to always wear your seat belts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment