Friday, December 17, 2010

Letting it Snow

So . . . we just decided to let it snow :) while we relaxed.


Dave started on a good book and I was happy because I had a free wireless connection.


We have been enjoying our little Christmas tree ( I am soooooo glad that Dave agreed that I could have one in the motorhome). The tree is taped to the table behind my seat and the top is tied to the cabinet handle up above. It stayed put with no problems while we traveled down the road.


Then, when we got up this morning, there was 4 - 6 inches (our estimate) of snow! This picture and the next one probably look so blue because I took them out of the window with the flash off. Well, I certainly wasn't going to step outside in my jammies!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment