As Dave was getting gas today in Kayenta, AZ, I looked across at the next station and I was so glad that we didn't have to buy diesel at $21.899 per gallon! Whew!!! Most of the stations in Flagstaff that were near the Freeway were $2.999, but we went to the Safeway by the Mall, and with our Safeway Club Card, it was $2.809. We expect to see rising gas prices on our trip and hope to be able to get it cheaper in Cheyenne.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
How Many Gallons Would You Like?
As Dave was getting gas today in Kayenta, AZ, I looked across at the next station and I was so glad that we didn't have to buy diesel at $21.899 per gallon! Whew!!! Most of the stations in Flagstaff that were near the Freeway were $2.999, but we went to the Safeway by the Mall, and with our Safeway Club Card, it was $2.809. We expect to see rising gas prices on our trip and hope to be able to get it cheaper in Cheyenne.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment