The place where we stay in Albuquerque (Enchanted Trails Camping Resort) must be run by people who have an affinity for vintage camping units. This one is stylin'! The car is a Hudson and the front plate is a New Mexico plate that has the year 1947 on it, so I am assuming that it is of that vintage. It has a little old tear-drop camper hitched to it. So cute -- but it only has a bed and some closets/cupboards in it! Note the lilac bush -- my favorite springtime flower. I remember them in my grandmothers' back yards and I love the fragrance!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Camping 1947 Style
The place where we stay in Albuquerque (Enchanted Trails Camping Resort) must be run by people who have an affinity for vintage camping units. This one is stylin'! The car is a Hudson and the front plate is a New Mexico plate that has the year 1947 on it, so I am assuming that it is of that vintage. It has a little old tear-drop camper hitched to it. So cute -- but it only has a bed and some closets/cupboards in it! Note the lilac bush -- my favorite springtime flower. I remember them in my grandmothers' back yards and I love the fragrance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment