I can't believe it! I just had a lot of stuff written explaining these pictures, and then, I didn't have the option of posting it to the Blog! So here's the pictures without so much description!

Waiting, waiting for Super Shuttle -- he was late and we were the first ones which meant there were 3 other stops. We got to the airport right around 7 and our flight left at 8. Good thing there was no line at Alaska Airlines and only about a dozen ahead of us at Security.
Waiting, waiting for Super Shuttle -- he was late and we were the first ones which meant there were 3 other stops. We got to the airport right around 7 and our flight left at 8. Good thing there was no line at Alaska Airlines and only about a dozen ahead of us at Security.

No comments:
Post a Comment